After the display is turned on, the display will show by default the real-time speed (km/h) in the middle and the trip distance (km) below. By pressing the settings switch button, the information displayed will be switched between:
Trip distance (km)
Maximum speed (km/h)
Average speed (km/h)
Reset trip distance
Follow the steps below to reset your trip distance. When your bike is on and the display shows a speed of 0:
- Press and hold the shift up and shift down buttons simultaneously for three seconds to enter the selection interface of the setting menu.
- tC refers to the trip distance reset item. Press the settings switch button to enter the parameter modification.
- Press the shift up and shift down button to switch between the tC-n and tC-y option.
- tC-n means not to reset the trip distance.
- tC-y means to reset the trip distance.
- Select tC-y
- Press settings switch button to confirm the reset.
- Press and hold the settings switch button for three seconds to exit the general setting menu.
Battery level indicator
The battery level indicator consists of five segments. When the battery is fully charged, the five segments will be all on.
In case of under voltage, the outline of the battery indicator will flash, which means the battery has to be charged immediately.